[Insight-developers] Examples/BasicIOAndFilter/ is empty

Mark Foskey mark_foskey@unc.edu
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 11:26:36 -0500

Examples/BasicIOAndFilter is empty, whereas
Applications/BasicIOAndFilter exists and has the files.  I think this
directory actually does belong in the Examples directory.

Also, conceptually, SampleFilterProject and the gui examples really are
examples.  I was thinking the point of the Applications directory would
be for things that are too complex to serve well as examples.

--
Mark Foskey    (919) 843-5436   Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Lab
mark_foskey@unc.edu             Department of Radiology, CB 7515, UNC