[Insight-developers] Re: itkConstSmartNeighborhoodIterator

Joshua Cates cates@cs.utah.edu
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:12:39 -0700 (MST)

I agree there are potential problems.  I'll take a look at it.  I've never
been very happy with how the boundary condition object is handled in
this class.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science