[Insight-developers] example page

Miller, James V (CRD) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:19:09 -0500

I updated the directories Art and Examples on the ITK web pages.
I think this updated everyone's example pages.  Please let me know
if anything is missing (an image, an entire page, whatever).

These example pages look great!

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Ibanez [mailto:ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 10:44 PM
To: Vikram Chalana
Cc: Insight Developers (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] example page

Hi Vikram,

I just added a similar documentation for the example on
extraction of 2D curves. It is checked in the InsightDocuments
repository but doesn't shows up yet in the ITK web site.

Luis

--
Luis Ibanez                                      CB#:   7060
Research Assistan Professor                      phone: (919) 843 5436