[Insight-developers] Example web pages for MRIBiasCorrection

Sayan Pathak spathak@insightful.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:05:10 -0800

Hi Jisung,
You might like to update the Readme for the Bias Field Correction
Example.
The links to the electronic documents have changed.

These are the new links:
http://zeus.ia.unc.edu/public/styner/docs/tmi00.pdf

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~styner/docs/StynerTR97.pdf

Also, I could not access these documents. I am getting the following
access error:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /public/styner/docs/StynerTR97.pdf
on this server.

--------

Apache/1.3.6 Server at zeus.ia.unc.edu Port 80

Could you please look into it,