[Insight-developers] n-dimentional FFT

Wilson Chang wmcst6+@pitt.edu
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:50:24 -0500

speaking of FFT, i was wondering if anyone was planning on implementing a
N-dimentional, FFT filter?  I was planning on doing some coursework with ITK
(amazing that I considered it, isnt it?!) but I wanted an 2D FFT filter
which I dont think we have in ITK... or do we?  I know I could have used
vnl, but didnt want to get into that (i ended up using matlab instead).

wilson