[Insight-developers] Merge from beta branch

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:33:38 -0500

Robert,
I'm not sure what happened either. I just did an update and built the examples. All is well now. I'll
change the CMakeLists.txt file to include those examples.

Thanks for all of your effrots,

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert J Tamburo [mailto:rjtst21@pitt.edu]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 11:14 PM
To: Bill Lorensen; Lorensen, William E (CRD); 'Brad King'; Insight
Developers
Cc: dmshelto@andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] Merge from beta branch

I'm very confused by what is going on. I know I changed the example file and
uploaded it to the repository. I checked the Repository via the website and
it reflected the changes. I did a clean check out and it was not changed.
So, I changed it, built it, and rechecked it in.

If it does not work, please change the following lines:

// Ellipsoid spatial function typedef
typedef itk::EllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunction<dimension>
TEllipsoidFunctionType;

// Symmetric Ellipsoid spatial function typedef
typedef itk::SymmetricEllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunction<dimension>
TSymEllipsoidFunctionType;

Thanks,
Rob