[Insight-developers] fltk frustrations

Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:10:49 -0400

Hi Bill,

The problems in pragmatic look almost like no FLTK library
is being provided at all in at link time.

The undefined references are for pretty standard things:

    `Fl_Window::Fl_Window(int, int, char const*)'

is the basic constructor for fltk windows and it is
in both the 1.0.11 and 1.1 versions.

It is in :

     FL/Fl_Window.H line 62

and

      FL/Fl_Window.H line 66

respectively.

Something must be missing from the link command or from
the FLTK configuration in CMake. A typical suspect is the
ambiguity between providing a path for a library or the
actual full filename for the library.

Could you post the CMakeCache.txt file for pragmatic ?
That could help to figure out what the problem is.

Thanks