[Insight-developers] fltk frustrations

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd . ge . com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:11:47 -0400

Folks,
I need some help from the fltk gurus. For some time now, the linux build on pragmatic is having link
problems with the fltk libraries. The continuous build used to have the same problems, but I tirned
off the fltk stuff there. For example, the first error reports an undefined reference to
Fl_Window::Fl_Window(int, int, char const *)

I cannot find this method with that exact signature.

A am running the "older" version of fltk.

If I can't resolve this soon, I'll have to remove fltk from this build also.

Bill