[Insight-developers] Examples in SunOS-5.6-c++ & IRIX-64 : mig FLTK

Luis Ibanez ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:00:03 -0400 (EDT)

   Jim,

   You're right about FLTK headers, the subdirectory
   should be "/FL" and the extension should be ".H"

   I noticed that you fixed the offending files,
   thanks for that. We'll stick to this syntax.

   Luis