[Insight-developers] itkAddImageFilter out of sync

Miller, James V (CRD) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:31:19 -0400

I think this was caused by the files being renamed in the repository.
The "cvs update" command resulted in a "checksum" error.
I needed to remove the test from the local checkout and update it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Ibanez [mailto:ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 10:11 AM
To: insight-Developers
Subject: [Insight-developers] itkAddImageFilter out of sync

Hi,

Something seems to be out of sync with the
itkAddImageFilterTest. It could probably
be related to the renaming of Add filters
and Functor filters.

Looks like Sun and Irix doesn't have the
latest version of this file and are trying
to pass two parameters to a template that
is expecting three.

This test is compiling and running in my
local linux machine. So, it should be a
sync problem with the repository.

Thanks