[Insight-developers] FEM, Cmake and the SGIs

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 22:48:43 -0500

Dart needs to be changed to run gmake -i and not gmake -k for dashboards.
I just checked in the change to cmake, but if you can just edit the cache and
change the BUILD_COMMAND.

-Bill