[Insight-developers] FEM, Cmake and the SGIs

Aljaz Noe noe@grasp.cis.upenn.edu
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:40:46 -0500

Note that I also updated the CMakeLists.txt in Code/Numerics folder.

File before my update:
=============
SUBDIRS(vxl Statistics)

LINK_LIBRARIES (
VXLNumerics
)
=============

and after...
SUBDIRS(vxl Statistics FEM)

LINK_LIBRARIES (
VXLNumerics
)

I've just added a FEM folder to SUBDIRS. Should I do anything else???

BTW: Sorry for the late reply. Network was down. The port 80 is still
blocked, but CVS and e-mail work.

Aljaz