[Insight-developers] new LightProcessObject

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:35:23 -0400

Hi Jisung-

This is too big a change to check in without conferring with the folks on this list. I suggest that you provide good reasons for its existence. It is a really bad idea to have more than one object with similar functionality since it introduces confusion into the system.

Will