[Insight-developers] CMake and external toolkits

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 11:55:35 -0400

Sorry, it was changed but the doc was not updated.
Should be:

FIND_INCLUDE( FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR fltk.h H:/usr/local/fltk )

First argument is the variable to be defined.
Second argument is a .h file to look for.
Third argument is an optional extra path to look for the file in.
The standard PATH is searched by default.

-Bill