[Insight-developers] CMake and external toolkits

Luis Ibanez ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:26:39 -0400 (EDT)

Bill,

I added the FIND_INCLUDE and FIND_LIBRARY lines,
but now I'm getting a CMake error message when
running CMakeSetup. The message says : "CMake Error:".

Should I do something else before running CMakeSetup ?

BTW: I removed the lines I was adding to CMakeCache.txt.

The CMakeList file is commited in Unsupported/FltkImageViewer
if you want to take a look at it, maybe I'm not following the
right syntax.

Thanks

Luis