[Insight-developers] Re: More on Adaptors vs Filter precision

Luis Ibanez ibanez@choroid.cs.unc.edu
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:10:26 -0400 (EDT)

Bill,

It seems that the (double) casts in the math unary Filters
are really needed to avoid the SGI's warnings.

The epsilon of 1e-10 for the test is really not necesary,
it is now set to 1e-6, so probably we can put the (double)
casting back, and have them working on all the platforms.

Should I make this modifications ?

Luis