[Insight-developers] Build/11: CMake AUX_SOURCE_DIR command blindly builds all files in the directory.

millerjv@crd.ge.com millerjv@crd.ge.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:05:28 -0400

>Number:         11
>Category:       Build
>Synopsis:       CMake AUX_SOURCE_DIR command blindly builds all files in the directory.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    hoffman
>State:          open
>Class:          bug
>Submitter-Id:   developers
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Apr 04 08:10:01 EDT 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     millerjv@crd.ge.com
>Release:        Alpha
VC++ was complaining that I had two files configured to build a given .obj down in the vnl/Templates directory.  It turns out emacs had left a ~ file in the director which CMake tried to build.

So I had a foo.cxx and a foo.cxx~ which were both trying to create foo.obj