[Insight-developers] testing modified times of process objects

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Sep 20 15:44:47 EDT 2000

Hi Josh-

The way it's supposed to work is that the filter superclasses will take
care of all of that for you, and only invoke Execute() when the filter is
out of date. For this to work properly, it's very important to use Set/Get
macros which take care of sending a Modified() to the filter if something
changes (or of course you can do that yourself).

Will