[Insight-developers] ITK_MANUAL_INSTATIATION in txx files

Luis Ibanez ibanez at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jun 28 10:05:04 EDT 2000

Hi,

> Brad and I are concerned about your last message
> because we are thinking that you
> are doing some active development.

Not at all   !

In fact I was just trying to be verify if this ITK_MANUAL_INSTANTIATION
change has to be done or not, because this was a good oportunity to do
it, taking into account that you are making the revision of all the
files.

We are happy with the changes going on in the repository,
and willing to wait for them to be ready.

> Once everything is checked back in - hopefully today -
> we'll send email describing the changes.
> We've also discussed a few more style changes and
> I will be checking the style document in as well
> (to make sure everybody agrees with and understands
> the guidelines).

Don't be concerned, we'll not check anything until you tell us
that it is time to do it, and of course having your guidelines
about the new style.

I apologize for promoting confusion.