[Insight-developers] Ideas for online documentation

Sayan Pathak spathak@statsci.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:49:36 -0800

Hello,
This the SGI website for their STL stuff
http://www.sgi.com/Technology/STL/

Couple of things that are missing: no use of intricate equations and also no
pictures.

Vikram, found out that these pages were directly written in HTML and not
generated using any conversion tools.

I think we need to have a clear roadmap regarding the documentation we want
to generate for the whole toolkit. Once we have that list we could decide
one by one, who will be responsible for it and what editor will be used.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, one thing I got today from the
discussion was:
 For getting an high level class design review one could use any form of
editing tool that gets the message across.

Rest of the documentation issues are left for further discussion.

Thanks, Wishing every one a happy new year,
Sayan