[Insight-developers] First crack at usage documentation

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:13:47 -0500

I really think that a modern graphical editor should be used.
What about Word, and StarOffice for opensource.   We could
save the files in Work 6.0 or RTF, and make sure that it stays
working in Staroffice.

-Bill