[Insight-developers] First crack at usage documentation

Daniel J. Blezek, Ph.D. blezek@crd.ge.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:32:08 -0500 (EST)

Will, et. al.,

> Issues: I'd also like to settle on a implementation (e.g.,
> Word, etc.) that can be used to create both a nice looking text as
> well as producing html.  I'd also like to adopt some styles that are
> reasonable consistent. Suggestions?

  The DocBook framework allows anyone with a text editor to create nice
looking print/PDF/HTML material.  It is written in XML, and should be easy
to pick up by everyone.  From the DocBook file, we could generate a
variety of formats.  More information about DocBook is at
http://www.docbook.org  -- In the OpenSource spirit of Insight, I would
suggest that on OpenSource documentation format be appropriate.

-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, Ph.D.
blezek@crd.ge.com