[Insight-developers] documenting related classes

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Fri, 01 Dec 2000 11:12:46 -0500

Hi Lydia-

In general, I support your idea. I agree that the big picture is essential,
especially lots
of examples.

There are some mechanisms in Doxygen for grouping, although I haven't had
great experience with it. Looking at

http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/index.html

the author claims that the on-line Doxygen manual was formatted with Doxygen,
which he claims to be an abuse of doxygen.

I will poke into this some more.

Will