[Imstk-developers] Multiple materials per import

Sreekanth Arikatla sreekanth.arikatla at kitware.com
Mon Sep 25 11:15:38 EDT 2017

We don't support multiple meshes for the same object in doing the physics.
However, if two non-connected meshes are numbered contiguously the physics
treats it as one but still simulates two bodies. This is generally not done
though since there is not much of a use case. It could happen at runtime
when one cuts a mesh into two (eg: pattern cutting simulator).

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Alexis Girault <alexis.girault at kitware.com