[IGSTK-Users] Anyone has experienced with converting between IGSTK ImageSpatialObject and ITK image?

Hyungmin Kim robotdm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:52:00 EST 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to implement MR/CT volume registration in IGSTK framework.
In doing that, I managed to convert IGSTK ImageSpatialObject to ITK image
using image observer and GotITKImage function.
After that, I did volume registration calculation using ITK.
Then, I tried to apply the calculated transform to original IGSTK
ImageSpatialObject.
But when I applied the transform, the volume disappeared...

I guess there might be a mismatch between two coordinate systems (IGSTK,
ITK).
Is there anyone who had experienced this kind of issues?

Thanks in advance