[IGSTK-Users] install IGSTK5.2

Yixun Liu yxliuwm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:59:09 EST 2016

Hi,
I tried to build IGSTK5.2 with Fltk1.1, ITK4.2, VTK5.10.1, Qt4.7,
CMake2.8.11 on Windows 7.
I enable IGSTK_USE_FLTK and IGSTK_USE_Qt.

The CMake can successfully configure the visual studio solution.
But as I loaded the solution, some projects cannot be correctly built.
The error is such as: cannot open vtkCommonColor.lib
The error is because the vtkCommonColor.lib does not exist in the build
folder of VTK5.10.1.
I can manually delete these old VTK libs to make the project to be built
correctly, but it is cumbersome to deal with many wrong projects.

Yixun