[IGSTK-Users] build IGSTK5.2

Yixun Liu yxliuwm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:20:16 EST 2016

Hi,
I tried to build IGSTK5.2 with Fltk1.1, ITK4.2, VTK6.2, Qt4.7, CMake2.8.11
on Windows 7.
I enable IGSTK_USE_FLTK and IGSTK_USE_Qt.

The CMake gave me the error:
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:91 (MESSAGE):
To build IGSTK with Qt support, you will need to use a VTK
build with GUI support i.e VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT turned on in VTK configuration

I tried to build VTK6.2 with VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT, but I cannot find this
entry.

Another question is about the setting about Fltk in the CMake.
Do I need to specify the release version lib or debug version lib in the
FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY?

Many thanks.

Yixun