[IGSTK-Users] NDI Polaris Spectra - max refresh rate

Yaniv, Ziv Rafael (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] zivrafael.yaniv at nih.gov
Fri Mar 13 14:08:08 EDT 2015

Hi Dominique,

It should be possible to obtain a refresh rate of ~60Hz:
1. Always run in release mode, debug mode slows everything down and introduces a lot of timing issues.
2. If you are on windows then please stop/disable as many services as you can. These are automatically running in the background and our experience has been that they degrade the tracking rate performance. We tested this a couple years ago and our results showed a bimodal distribution of the refresh rate around the rate we set (we did not encounter this on linux - was unimodal with mean/median at approximately the refresh rate we set).

       hope this helps
                Ziv

--
Ziv Yaniv, PhD,