[IGSTK-Users] NDI Polaris Spectra - max refresh rate

Dominique Maier dominique-maier at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 11:32:04 EDT 2015

Hello!
The NDI Polaris Spectra has a maximum refresh rate of 60 Hz. I tried to readout the Polaris Spectra with the IGSTK TrackerDataLogger (it's one of the example projects) at maximum refresh rate. Unfortunately the achieved refresh rate is about 29 Hz instead of 60 Hz. Is it not possible to achieve a refresh rate of 60 Hz with IGSTK? Is the data acquisition to slow, because I used the debug-version of IGSKT?
Best regards,Dominique