[IGSTK-Users] Accessing AuroraTracker with IGSTK

Zein Salah zeinsalah at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 03:31:48 EST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to use IGSTK for accessing and controlling an NDI
AuroraTracker (previously, I was using a Polaris Spectra camera).

I hoped I will not need to change a lot in code. I read in the
documentation of igstk::AuroraTracker the follwing:

"The use of two 5DOF tools on a single port is supported. In order to
use the Aurora
in this configuration, a splitter for the port is required, as well as
an SROM file that
can work with the two tools in question."

what is meant by "Splitter" here?

thanks,

Zein