[IGSTK-Users] motion capture for tracking with Slicer 3d + PLUS

Alvaro Gomez agomez at fing.edu.uy
Thu Dec 3 15:48:33 EST 2015

This people use mutiple Optitrack IR cameras to build a cheap and
flexible system

García-Vázquez, V., E. Marinetto, J. A. Santos-Miranda, F. A. Calvo, M.
Desco, and J. Pascau. "Feasibility of integrating a multi-camera optical
tracking system in intra-operative electron radiation therapy
scenarios." /Physics in medicine and biology/ 58, no. 24 (2013): 8769.

Marinetto, E., V. García-Vázquez, J. A. Santos-Miranda, F. Calvo, M.
Valdivieso, C. Illana, M. Desco, and J. Pascau. "Optical Tracking System
Integration into IORT Treatment Planning System." In /XIII Mediterranean
Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing 2013/,
pp. 37-40. Springer International Publishing, 2014.

I think Optitrack is not listed in PLUS but it is already integrated.
Check with Plus people.
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/plus/subversion/commits/4225

Check also:
https://github.com/HGGM-LIM/BiiGOptitrack
that has an OpenIGTLink implementation in OptitrackServer

Best regards,
Alvaro