[IGSTK-Users] Error trying to run HelloWorld

Chuck Hatt hatt at wisc.edu
Wed Oct 16 22:45:07 EDT 2013

Hello,

I've finally gotten IGSTK installed and built the examples without any
errors in the configuration or build process.  I have:

IGSTK-5.2
VTK-5.10.1
ITK-4.3.1
FLTK-1.1

I have built everything in release mode.  I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.

My problem is that when I try and run HelloWorld.exe (release and debug
mode). The application fails.  The command prompt appears, and then a
Message Box saying "The application was unable to start correctly
(0xc000007b).  Click OK to close the application."

I really have no idea what this means, and its seems impossible to debug
because I'm not sure if its related to IGSTK.  Can anyone help or is anyone
familiar with this problem? Thanks.

-Chuck