[IGSTK-Users] question ?OpenIGTLinkTrackerBroadcaster

Agata Krasoń agatakrason at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:15:21 EDT 2012

Dear IGSTK - users,

I.
I have a question about example OpenIGTLinkTrackerBroadcasting.
I used igstk 4.2 & windows 7. I have already built igstk with micron
tracker flag.

What I should do to receive and send from tracker ?
Do You have some xml configuration file from micron HX 40 for few  marker
tracking?
We want to track a few markers concurrently ?
As I understand I don't need  changes anything in the example code. Is it
clear ?

II.
If we want to track data concurrently from Polaris and Claron should we
start 2 instances of brodcaster ?

I would appreciate for any information.

Best,
agatte