[IGSTK-Users] Building the examples

Frederic Perez frederic.perez at alma3d.com
Mon Jun 4 10:23:39 EDT 2012

Hello again, igstk-users,

for the record, I reply to my own post:

I’ve recently downloaded IGSTK 5.0, built the binaries and run the tests
successfully,
for Visual Studio 10 (for debug and release configurations).
We think that the key factor to overcome our problems was to build IGSTK on
top of

   - ITK 3.20.1 and
   - FLTK 1.1.9

(and not using more recent versions of those toolkits).
Best regards,

Frederic Perez