[IGSTK-Users] Attaching Tracker Tool to Tracker

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Jun 18 08:03:35 EDT 2010

Hi Rafael,

The connection of scene graph is done internally when we call:
tool->RequestAttachToTracker(tracker)

The 'tracker' will be the parent of the 'tool'. If the 'tool' is
specified as the reference, then it will be the parent of the 'tracker'.

You don't need to explicitly connect the tool to the tracker.

Patrick