[IGSTK-Users] Attaching Tracker Tool to Tracker

Rafael Palomar rafaelpalomaravalos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 04:04:59 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I have a basic question regarding the tracker, tools and the scene graph:

when a tool is attached to a tracker ( tool->RequestAttachToTracker(tracker)
). Is that tool also attached to the tracker in the scenegraph?

If so, suppose we have the following scene graph:

tool--->tracker--->worldReference(axesObject)

How it is possible that I get a
'CoordinateSystemTransformToDisconnectedEvent' when trying to observe
tranformations events of 'tool'?
If I explicitly connect the tool to the tracker by
tool->SetTransformAndParent(Identity, tracker) I get null tranformations. I
don't know but I guess that maybe the problem is related to the
configuration of the tool.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Rafael Palomar.