[IGSTK-Users] Error when configure the examples of IGSTK

Ling Luo shuiling119 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 20:34:11 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm a new user, when I use CMake and VS2008 to configure the examples in the IGSTK, the following error was happened:

CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE

But I've installed VTK, ITK and FLTK in my computer, and I've set VTK_DIR, ITK_DIR, FLTK_DIR as the environment variable. When configue ITK, VTK and FLTK, I set BUILD_SHARED_LIBS off. I really don't know what's problem. Can anybody give me some guidance? Thank you!

regards

Ling luo