[IGSTK-Users] Using Simulator

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Fri Mar 20 10:34:20 EDT 2009

Hi Javier,

You can generate your own file by setting the serial communication class
to capture the data stream into a file.

serialComm->SetCaptureFileName("RecordedStreamByAuroraTrackerTest.txt");
serialComm->SetCapture( true );

In the testing program, you will need to have a actual tracker connected
to generate the data file, which can be later used as input for
simulated tracker.

Patrick