[IGSTK-Users] Using Simulator

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Mar 18 12:02:58 EDT 2009

Hi Javier,

The prerecorded data stream from  trackers are saved in :

IGSTK\Testing\Data\Input

such as:
aurora_stream_****.bin
polaris_stream_****.bin

These data were recorded under certain tracker setup for testing
purpose. So you might have to write your program in the same way so you
will get the expected results.

We use cmake to automatically test the tracker class using these data.
The command can be found in "IGSTKTestingMacros.cmake"

   ADD_TEST( igstkPolarisTrackerSimulatedTest
               ${IGSTK_TESTS}
               igstkPolarisTrackerSimulatedTest
${IGSTK_TEST_OUTPUT_DIR}/igstkPolarisTrackerSimulatedTestLoggerOutput.txt
               ${IGSTK_DATA_ROOT}/polaris_stream_11_05_2005.txt
               ${IGSTK_DATA_ROOT}/ta2p0003-3-120.rom
               ${IGSTK_TEST_POLARIS_PORT_NUMBER})

Patrick