[IGSTK-Users] About file .msh

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Fri Mar 6 05:43:23 EST 2009

Hi Izumo,

Your problem is the same that Luca RAmundo asked me a few days ago.
I also had the same question a few months ago and I decided to use the
VtkPolyDataReader filter from Itk (be careful to activate the USE_REVIEW
option in Itk cmake).

This will allow you to open vtk files and get an itk::MeshObject as ouput.

Concerning the reasons of using .msh files format instead of .vtk files,
I can't help you because I am not a member of the IGSTK development team :)

Regards,

Vincent