[IGSTK-Users] Transform Data Export

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Fri Jun 12 20:54:52 EDT 2009

Jake-

The OpenIGTLink repository that we use is

http://svn.na-mic.org/NAMICSandBox/trunk/OpenIGTLink/

Download the the source tree and build it using cmake.

By the way, we have copied OpenIGTLink related IGSTK classes and
example from the sandbox to the main CVS in preparation for IGSTK 4.2
release. So, you might want to focus on the main CVS not the Sandbox.

Andinet