[IGSTK-Users] Transform Data Export

Jake McIvor jdmcivor at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Jun 11 14:54:35 EDT 2009

Thanks for the guidance.  I have tried using transform observers as
suggested by Andinet and they work well for taking single snapshots.
I will try to implement the modification of the OpenIGTLink class and
let you know how it goes.

I had started looking into the OpenIGTLink examples before, but had
some difficulty building the sandbox.  The SVN checkout of OpenIGTLink
that I got was missing several files and causing problems compiling
igstkTersonImager.  I am not that familiar with using SVN, so it may
be the settings I chose.  I found the missing files here:
http://svn.na-mic.org/NAMICSandBox/trunk/OpenIGTLink/

Thanks again,

Jake

--