[IGSTK-Users] Read DICOM Metadata /DICOMDIR

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Feb 18 10:15:54 EST 2009

Hi Javier,

Thank you for your interest in IGSTK. We have a class called
GenericImageReader in the sandbox but not quite ready yet. I will let
you know as soon as we finish it.

This GenericImageReader is based on vtkKWImageIO class
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/146

This class uses itkGDCMImageIO. Through this new class, users should be
able to read all modality of DICOM images and have access to the ITK and
VTK image data after reading.

Thank you,

Patrick