[IGSTK-Users] errors building IGSTK 3.0 using Visual C++ .NET 2002

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Thu Feb 12 10:58:03 EST 2009

Hi Laurent,

We have library building instructions on the following wiki pages. We
will try to improve them, making it more clearly for users.

http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/Download_IGSTK
http://public.kitware.com/IGSTKWIKI/index.php/How_to_build_IGSTK

If you want to run the following applications:
	FourViewAndTracking surpports Aurora
	NeedleBiopsy supports Aurora, Polaris, and Micron
	Navigator supports Ascension, Aurora, Polaris, and Micron
You will need a physical tracking system.

Because IGSTK uses Claron MTC library, you will also need to turn on the
IGSTK_USE_MicronTracker and install the Micron tracker drivers to be
able to use that system.

I hope these information will be helpful for you.

Thank you,

Patrick