[IGSTK-Users] errors building IGSTK 3.0 using Visual C++ .NET 2002

Laurent Paul Laurent.Paul at uclouvain.be
Thu Feb 12 10:24:50 EST 2009

Hi Patrick, Hi Anka,

I succeded to build IGSTK (almost) properly!!
I had many difficulties with ITK, VTK, FLTK and even compiler and CMake
versions. I think it should be stated more clearly on the wiki pages to
diffuse widely IGSTK. That 's just my opinion!

Finally, I used
- ITK 3.8 (don't use 3.10.2!)
- VTK 5.2.1
- FLTK 1.1.9 (building is ok using 1.1.7, but all examples crash at
running time)
- Visual C 2008 (Express version)
- CMake 2.6.2

I still have some linking errors, all related to tests. No matter!

I still have a question. I didn't link microntracker or Polaris at the
moment. Do I need a tracking system for FourViewsAndTracking.exe,
Navigaor.exe, NeedleBiopsy.exe...?

I will have a look later when I'll be less busy.

Many thanks for your support.

Laurent.