[IGSTK-Users] Single marker tracking

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Oct 15 13:36:05 EDT 2008

Hi Eric,

When you refer to "single marker", do you mean a single reflective ball?

Polaris tracker can not track a single marker(it can not distinguish one
from another, not calculate the coordinate and pose information)

There are applications, especially in augmented reality, in which you
can tracker a cluster of markers.

Some of the trackers supported by IGSTK might be able to do that, but
the current API does not support single marker tracking.

Patrick