[IGSTK-Users] Single marker tracking

Eric L. B. eric_lb at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 12:15:50 EDT 2008

Hi all!!!!

It´s me again.
I'm working in the development of an application with IGSTK and a Polaris tracker.
This forum is very helpfull to me :)
My question now is related to the polaris tracker. I have programs in which I can get the position of several passive tools, designed and builded by me.
Maybe you will say that is a fool question, but ai want to know if is posible the tracking of a single marker. My idea is get the positions of single markers to capture movements of anything in motion, in example, the movements of the hand.
Is possible do the tracking of sinlgle markers in a polaris Tracker of ever is needed at least three markers per tool???
I hope someone can help me please, i'll be waiting for your comments.
Thanks!!!

Eric LB