[IGSTK-Users] How to get the ImageSpatialObject from an ImageSpatialObjectRepresentation

Vincent Gratsac vincent.gratsac at irisa.fr
Mon Feb 18 11:40:50 EST 2008

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for the great effort of the IGSTK team to bring us
this new release !

I did not receive any answer to my last mail about how to get the
ImageSpatialObject from an ImageObjectRepresentation.

Did you understand my problem, and do you think that adding a
RequestGetImageSpatialObject() method to the ImageObjectRepresentation
class would be possible ?

Vincent

--
Vincent Gratsac
Unité/Projet VisAGeS U746

Ph:  +33 (0) 2 23 23 49 20/ Fax: +33/0 2 99 84 71 71
email: Vincent.Gratsac at irisa.fr
http://www.irisa.fr/visages/