[IGSTK-Users] Polaris VICRA

Andinet Enquobahrie andinet.enqu at kitware.com
Thu Aug 7 21:00:17 EDT 2008

Hello Fauze,

Welcome to IGSTK!

I know the current IGSTK tracker code has been tested on
Polaris Vicra at Georgetown and works fine. It is probably using
the old API.

When was this new API released? Do you know how much different
it is from the old API?  If it is not a a "significant" upgrade,  I can give
you
pointers on how to update the current code to work with the current API,
if you are willing to do the implementation and testing.

Let us know

-Andinet