[IGSTK-Users] Polaris VICRA

Fauze Polpeta fauze.polpeta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 17:54:14 EDT 2008

Hi Everybody;

I'm trying to evaluate IGSTK with a Polaris VICRA. I successfully
build IGSTK but when try to run the Polaris-related tests I´ve got
errors. Indeed, seems that IGSTK does not support recent releases of
the command API. For instance, IRED is a command no longer implemented
in new releases. Such command is available on Rev. 24, but it´s not
available on G.001.002, G.001.003, G.001.004.

So, is there someone that have intention or already updated IGSTK in
order to support new command API releases.

Regards

Fauze